SCP Master Seal Description
Screw Conveyor Shaft Seal, SCP Master Seal, 2 7/16″ Shaft Size, Stainless Steel (316SS) Cover Plates, UHMW Body, Teflon Rotor Cups, Silicon Elastomer.
Advantages of the SCP Master Seal:
- This is a fully mechanical screw conveyor shaft seal with Teflon rotors cups sealing against 316SS face plates. This sealing mechanism eliminates the traditional Teflon rope against the conveyor shaft leading to premature seal and shaft failure.
- Optional air purge keeps the sealing surfaces clean of contaminants and increases screw conveyor shaft seal life, even in the most abrasive products such as sand, coal dust, minerals and metal recyclables.
- This mechanical screw conveyor shaft seal takes the place of traditional waste pack and plate seals meaning a superb sealing option is available without the need for costly upgrades to existing and new-build screw conveyors.
- With a housing made of 316 Stainless Steel and UHMW, this seal is well suited for any environment and will usually outlast the conveyor it is attached to.
- This seal is completely rebuildable without needing to be removed from the shaft. Over time abrasive products can take their toll on any seal so easy to install rebuild kits are available and can be installed in as little as 30m.
- Affordability – For a few hundred bucs over the cost of a waste pack seal, these seals will pay for them selves over and over.