Screw Conveyor Drive Description
Nord Drive, SK2282SCP, Screw Conveyor Package, [email protected], 1 1/2″ CEMA Driveshaft; Class 2, M1 Mounting, 230/460/3/60VAC, Heavy Duty Output Bearings, Carbon Steel (C.S.) Driveshaft
Advantages of an Integral Screw Conveyor Drive:
- The compact design minimizes equipment foot print.
- Availability of multiple ratios allows the screw conveyor drive to be built to match the exact speed requirements of the screw conveyor or screw feeder.
- Multiple configurations allow flexibility in how the screw conveyor drive is mounted and oriented.
- Available options for motors include C-Face adapters, hazardous environments (Explosion Proof) and inverter capability.
- The completely enclosed design reduces safety risks by eliminating operator’s exposure to moving drive parts.