Screw Conveyor Drive Description
Dodge TAII Drive, TA2115, Screw Conveyor Package, [email protected], 3″ CEMA Driveshaft; Class 2, Vertical Mounting, 230/460/3/60VAC, Sheaves, Belts, Belt Guard, Carbon Steel (C.S.) Driveshaft
Advantages of an Modular Screw Conveyor Drive:
- Off the shelf components are stocked at distributors across the country and can be assembled in a few weeks.
- Replacement parts are available from a variety of stocking distributors.
- Availability of multiple ratios allows the screw conveyor drive to be built to match the exact speed requirements of the screw conveyor or screw feeder.
- Multiple configurations allow flexibility in how the screw conveyor drive is mounted and oriented.
- Available options for motors include chemical duty, washdown. hazardous environments (Explosion Proof) and inverter capability.